Inspirited Redux Inspirited Redux

I started liking it a lot when the heaviness kicked in. The riff around 2:00 is stellar! I feel the rumble in that low note. Then it explodes into that fast riff. You're a very good player. Voted 5.

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks for the review!

Artificial Rain Artificial Rain

I can hear the Jean Michel Jarre. Very nice. Voted 5.

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you!!!

Gravescore Gravescore

Creepy scary organ.

SpeciBat responds:

twas the point, my friend. Glad you like it

Hydra Hydra

Pretty cool track. Yes it is repetitive but has some nice sounds. I like the modulation. Could use a better mix. Voted 5.

GDKrilz responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like the sounds and modulation. :)

New Song New Song

Yeah, this is great. I love the harmony you introduce at around 1:29. Good mix. Solid tune. Massive riffs.

JDawg00100 responds:

result result

What's this a result of? I actually kinda like this song. The main melody is nice though the bass melody sounds a little off. Lots of different sounds make it interesting though. Voted 5.

HarraH responds:

sorry i dont reply to reviews anymore

Stress Stress

Cute little jingle but that synth sounds a little out of tune. Very relaxing sounding music though. Good job. Voted 5

viktorix responds:

Thanks!

Technocore Technocore

Sounds like a Sega Genesis with schizophrenia. I'll vote 5 for effort. There are some melodies hidden in here that actually sound really nice if expanded upon.

Jay Sarma - Souvenir ~ JK Remix Jay Sarma - Souvenir ~ JK Remix

It's pretty chill. I like the slow tempo and bubbly bouncy feel. I personally would have used another clap sample or added some reverb but overall, very nice tune.

Dependency 2010 Dependency 2010

Needs moar BADMAN

This is just a fun song though. Good to hear a proper revamped version of this one. I'm always envious of your mixing abilities!!